The Career Pathways and Opportunities in Environment and Science Panel provides students and early-career professionals with the opportunity to hear from professionals in order to gain first-hand information and practical advice on various careers paths. Panelists will be from a variety of backgrounds including academia, industry, government and non-profit sectors. During the 90-minute session, panel members will share their personal experiences and offer a broad understanding of what it means to be a sustainability professional. After the panel, there will have an opportunity to ask questions directly to the panelists. Don’t miss this session if you are looking for the next step of your career.
- Chris Boone, Ph.D., Dean and Professor, School of Sustainability, Arizona State University
- Dionne Toombs, Ph.D., Director, Office of the Chief Scientist, US Department Agriculture
- Carolina Leonhardt, Sustainability Project Manager, Clif Bar & Company
- Meghan Chapple, Director, Office of Sustainability, George Washington University
- Jim Burns, Senior Vice President, Corporate Affairs, UPS